Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

DIY - Spring Wreath


I decided to make some simple and pretty Spring Wreaths as an easter gift for some of the lovely ladies in my family.For supplies I used all of the items pictured below.
Most of the goodies were from Michaels, always using my trusty coupons!

I also added in some of the newly DIY'd eggs from the previous post.
Simply cut up the stems of your flowers and insert into the
twig wreath and add dots of glue where needed.
Layer until you are satisfied.


Hang on your door, and admire the added burst of color and sense of spring it brings!


Happy Crafting!

XO. Kyla

5 comments:

  1. It's super cute, I love the addition of the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    I will start posting again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration - your wreath is beautiful! I actually just included it on a spring wreath roundup on my blog. :)

    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Kate!

      Sorry about the delay, I took an additional hiatus for work.
      I really appreciate you sharing it around :)

      Kyla.

      Delete