Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

DIY- Framed Pegboard



I made these little babies over a month ago but forgot to post about it!
My Dad and I were getting supplies from the hardware store and I came upon a pile of scraps from the cutting area. One of which being a great sized piece of Peg Board. They gave it to us for $1.00!!

So when we had some time we cut it to fit my space, and I had some extra pieces left over.

You will need:
Any amount of Inespensive Frames
Peg Board cut to fit
Peg Board Hanging Accessories

We cut the pegboard down to fit inside some inexpensive 8 1/2 x 11 frames.
Take out the glass from the frames, replace with the pegboard.
Insert your Pegboard accessories, then replace the back of your frame.

Easy As Pie!!

Some of the pictures below are some fun ways to use your DIY Frames. I personally have them displaying my keys. However I think they would be fun to display in your Craft Room, Kids Rooms, Kitchen's or Entry Ways.

The possibilities are endless!





Happy Crafting!

XO. Kyla

1 comment: