Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes!



We had a little Halloween Party on Saturday, so of course I had to make some cupcakes!

Skull and Cross Bones: Vanilla Funfetti Cake, Filled with Milk Chocolate,
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting, piped with a Skull.
Bloody Brain: Vanilla Cake, Filled with Pure'ed Strawberries,
Piped Pink Cream Cheese Frosting Brains.
Grown Up Worms In Dirt: Chocolate Cake, Filled with Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting, Dipped in Oreo Crumbs. Topped with a Gummy worm, marinated in Vodka.

Just enough Sugary Spookiness.

XO. Kyla

Ps. I Have been So MIA as of late I just started a new job (finally) and it's been taking up a lot of my time. I'm going to continue with the 30 Day blog Challenge right away here. Then start my daily blog topics that I've been meaning to do when that is all finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment