Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

The A-Z Of Me



I've been seeing these cute little lists all over the place, and meant to write it up last week when I popped onto Mandy's Blog. So here it goes...

A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Twin
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry! I love the smell and the idea of clean clothes, but the folding and hanging normally never happens.
D. Dogs: Adore, I've had two throughout my life, and loved them to bits!
E. Essential start to your day: Email on my IPhone.
F. Favorite color: I could never choose just one! Aqua, Mustard Yellow, Avocado, Raspberry and Glitter haha.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, or Gold if it's Nautical related.
H. Height: 5"6
I. Instruments you play: I Can sing pretty well, and I play a mean Drum Set in the form of Rock Band. So that kinda counts I suppose.
J. Job title: Handmade Designer, Freelance Photographer.
K. Kids: Nopers! I do have two beautiful kiddos in my life that belong to two equally beautiful friends. I get to be an unrelated auntie!
L. Live: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
M. Mother’s name: Loretta
N. Nicknames: I have never had a nickname. My mom called me "sweetie bum" as a child. I guess that counts. I was told by friends that my name was so "unique" that I didn't need one. Lamerz lol
O. Overnight hospital stays: Probably one or two.
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers, Post Office Lines and  Empty Toilet Paper Rolls.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Can we turn our beds in to Bunk Beds? It will give us so much extra space in our room to do activities!" - Step Brothers.
R. Right or left handed: Righty Tighty!
S. Siblings: 1 younger brother.
U. Underwear: What is there to say, I wear it, It's breath taking, and they are probably plaid.
V. Vegetable you hate: Honestly I really don't think there is a vegetable that I hate. I do however dislike too many Red Onions in a salad, as I think it overpowers everything else.
W. What makes you run late: My ability to go to bed at a decent hour, always sets me up for failure haha, or my hair.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Ankle, Chest, Wrist, Arm, Foot. I had an ultrasound on my foot once too, that was a weird moment.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cupcakes, obviously. Pasta, BBQ, Cookies, Potato Salad and Risotto.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe, Elephant, and Hippo!

If you end up creating your own list, leave a link in the comments and I'll come and check it out too!


XO. Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment