Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Newly Learned Things.

Today I met up the Tyla and her lil bug Paige for some dinner.
Paige showed me two new things that she had learned since I last saw her a few weeks ago.


 

She learned how to make fart noises by blowing onto her arm. She decided to do that out of no where instead of coloring her menu. I laughed, obviously.


If you ask her where her nose, eyes, hands or tummy is she point. I asked her where her mouth was, and I got a full on hands smacked on the table lion stance. She didn't make any noise, but opened her mouth as wide as she could!

She is the sweetest.
I got lots of hugs and kisses before her and momma made their way home.

Happy Friday!

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. KYLA! I just picked up a Jones Soda today and guess who's photo was on it...so cool! It's the rotary phone one. Anywho, just thought I'd let you know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you Erin!
    I hope it was the best Rootbeer you have ever tasted :)

    Have a lovely week!!

    xo. Kyla

    ReplyDelete