Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hair and New DIY's Coming Soon!

Today my hair was a bed headed curly mop when I took it out of it's high bun this morning.
Conventiently this girl likes a good "big" hair do' so I wasn't upset.

Some friends and I went to see Tosh.O while he was on his comedy tour through Canada last night. I've been nursing a cold, and I laughed myself into a pretty solid cough that I'm rockin' today, still.



I have some orders I need to sew up!
Once those are done I have some new things to post about:

I have a new Plush Camera joining the collection soon! It's all cut out and staring at me, I will sew it together as soon as I can.

I have a few DIY's and Upcycles that I want to share. Some are from vintage pieces, some are things you might already have in your home. One is a super spur of the moment find that I grabbed up at Ikea today in the As Is section (my favorite place) that I'm going to make my own.

I also have some color stories that I want to photograph and share.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Monday!

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Aw, your hair looks lovely like that! :) Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Michelle :)
    I tried my darndest to haha!

    xo. Kyla

    ReplyDelete