Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

Today was a day filled with more trips to those home improvement type store.
We are renovating our bathrooms!

I also dyed my hair again a few days ago and finally got
a good cut, and some bangs.
Its a really dark red, not that you can really tell here lol
This isn't the greatest of shots but it gets the point across.
Potential bathroom colors, and my new 'do.

 
I can't wait for the fireworks to start. I'm going to try and watch them from my deck!
 
XO. Kyla

1 comment:

  1. i love love love the new hair! it's soooo cute! you'll have to show us more pictures so we can see the whole thing!!

    and i looooooove the gorgeous blue colors you've selected. they match your eye color.

    happy 4th!! have fun on your deck!!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete