Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pirate Ship, Mall Style.

Today two of my lovely friends got me out of the house today.
I have been crafting non stop, and this was a
very welcomed and needed break.
You guys are the best!

During this little outing to the new (way too huge) mall in my neck of the woods, I convinced them to take a few pictures of the kiddos on the Pirate Ship ride.
This turned into us finding a loonie to turn it on.

Moms and babies loaded in, it made my entire day.

This ride was WAY more intense than any of us expected. They held on flailing around, while like 40 other shoppers seemed to appear out of no where to watch.

I was laughing pretty hard.

During the ride however I snapped a few pictures. This was my absolute fave. The babies could really care less, the moms; embarrassed happiness!


I think they both look gorgeous!!

Love you ladies and babies!

XO. Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment