Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Instagram and PicFrame

These are two of my favorite iphone apps!

I have had Instagram for a long time now, and honestly just Monday I realized I could follow people. So needless to say I was a little behind, and have been spending time searching and following streams.

If you have instagram id LOVE to follow along!
Let me know your screen name in the comment area, or find me on Instagram under Onelatenight (surprise surprise)

Also, I've been looking for a fun frame app for my pictures to combine a few together at once.
PicFrame is the best one I have found. It's .99 cents!
You have lots of combinations, corner options and colors!

Pretty fantastic!

I made this cute one of little miss Paige.

Have an apple pie kinda day!
XO. Kyla

4 comments:

  1. just downloaded picframe! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good!!
    It's so much fun to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is gorgeous! Lovelovelove it. I'm so going to buy picframe now, thanks for the suggestion! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Thanks!
    You're more than welcome!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete