Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Exciting News On The Crafting Front...

I've been waiting a for a few weeks to see if I was accepted into a really high traffic Mom and Tots show in June. I got the approval over the weekend and have been over the moon. The show is in June. Even thought it's a month away, I feel like I'm in a rush already!

This is my first in person sale experience. I'm going to be bringing as many Plush Cameras as I can make from now until then. I have been trying to do them in steps. I finished cutting out each different camera last night. Finally. This quick phone pic doesn't quite do it justice. There is 100 different cameras layed out across the floor. Phew!


I did find some super cute fabric to use for them, and to add to my collection of cuties.




So this weekend Easter was celebrated with family, Cameras were cut, Chocolate was eaten, and now I'm back to sewing!


I hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting accepted and good luck making a ton of product! You can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun x2!!

    hehe I'm doing my best, I have a little outting planned for Saturday morning that doesn't involve sewing so that is keeping me motivated :)

    ReplyDelete