Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bringing Back Pen Pals!


Today I ran to the mail box, and was greeted with the
same old junk mail and bills.
It makes the little trip across the street not nearly as
fun as it could be!
It really was just miraculously boring.

So I thought since I have SO much fun stuff in my craft room, having some penpals would be the bestest idea ever :) We can write, send fun prints, crafted goodies, fabric, paper packs...
Anything!


So above is my shop mailing address.
If anyone wants to send some fun stuff back and forth to brighten up our mailboxes feel free to send me a little sumthin' sumthin' and I'll send you some goodies right back!
I promise they will be extra cute!

So if you do happen to send something my way I shall give you a BIG thank you in advance! 
In the package/letter let me know some of your favourite things to do, colors, activities, crafts, etc too just so I can send you some goodies that you will actually love!

Because lets face it, I love surprises <3 and I hope you do too.

XO. Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love pen palling! I got into it when I was 13 and I've loved it since. I imagine Edmonton is probably too close for a penpal, huh? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe never too close!! Edmonton is just perfect, and that means a reply gets there that much faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I'm all over this! How fun to have mail from another Kyla!!

    kyla h.;}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I'll send you something. I bought some super cute stationary not too long ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Kyla buddies!! hehe

    I'm excited to check my mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your positive vibes have been recieved!
    Be expecting a little sumtin in your mailbox.
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete