Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I caved! You can find me somewhere new, too!


So over the last few months I have had a few shoppers
asking if I had a Facebook page.
I sat on the thought of it for a while. I do have my own personal one, but never had one for OneLateNight. 
I seemed to have jumped on that bandwagon
later than most too! oopsie.

So very late on Thursday night I created a Facebook page.
OneLateNight Handmade and Vintage Its definitely still a work in progress, but I'm getting the majority of it set up and kinda appealing hehe.

So if you happen to have facebook, and wanted to pop over to the page and click that little "like" button.
I would be the happiest peach on the planet <3

I made my mom click it today so I didn't feel
like such a loser haha.
Putting myself out there like this makes me nervous. 

On the FB page:
  • I'm going to be Posting my "I spy with my little eye" photos.
  • Giveaways
  • Some fun games and questions!
  • Photo albums of items For and Sold on Etsy
  • Some fun videos
 because I treated myself to this beauty...


So that is that!
Have a lovely saturday kiddos <3

XO. Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment