Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Backtracking A Little Bit...

Oopsie. I never actually did a Christmas recap.
So I'm going to do a quick picture post just showing some
lovely festive cheer.

For the entire month of December I was so busy. I ran on about 3 hours of sleep per night, but spent as much time as I could with some lovely families, who happen to have turned into amazing friends who used to be coworkers. I have been SO fortunate to spend more time with them this year then I ever have been able to. I'm also really glad they didn't care that I was usually totally bedheaded when I showed up haha.

This Group of pictures are some fun memories
of just my December.
Babies, Firsts, Families, Sleepless Nights, Crafts, Goodies
and lots of Driving!






















I got the cupcakes in a Jar idea from Cakies
I got the blank printable labels for the jars

I have so many mason jars leftover this year and I am
going to do something cute with them and throw them up in the shop :)

I hope you enjoyed my super cute filled month!

XO. Kyla

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Christmas was absolutely perfect for you!
    xo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what great candids :) I stumbled upon your blog through a friend who follows you..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuuuuuute!! you got some really cute pictures!!! i love them!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete