Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Stocking Stuffers Under $20 buckeroos!

December is always crazy busy with lots of thins to do.
Ive been working on a huge update for Etsy full of items under $20.00 that would be super great to add to the stocking
of someone special!

These goodies are all easy enough to ship
and be there for the Holidays!

Don't be like me and my dad who seem to always
end up at the mall on Christmas Eve!
Even though I get gifts way early I always need
something last minute!

Right now I have listed some Felted Camera Gift Card Holders.
They have felt camera fronts and fun fabric pocket backs to hold
Gift Cards, Business Cards, Instax Photos, Id's and other goodies.










I'll be back this week with lots of fun vintage necklaces with charms, vintage brooches
and adorable gift sets for the crafter in your life!

XO. Kyla

5 comments: