Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Morning!!

I'm slowly but surely catching up today.
I'm going to go meet a friend for lunch, and get in some after Christmas thrifting in while I make my
way to the other end of the city.
It snowed really bad again the other night so the roads are crappy, and making me a little grumpy haha.

I have some pictures to post from our little family christmas along with some goodies.

I have a list of things I need to get done today:
Thrift
Post Office
Figure Out My Cell Phone Plan
Edit Engagement Photos
Sew a Plush Camera
Groccery Shopping for Cake Supplies

Here is a sneak peek of two of the photos from the shoot I did a few weeks ago for a friend who got engaged to her boyfriend on Halloween. He Carved "Will you marry me" into a pumpkin. Adorable.
I'll do a dedicated post later today, I just have to
get out of here haha.



Happy Thursday!

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Cute shots! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

    Good luck thrifting! Hope you find something cool! :)

    ReplyDelete