Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Yes I am home at 11:02 pm on New Years Eve....
I did just hang out with the family.
Went to dinner and saw TRON for the second time.
Awesome.

Now I have to make a Birthday Cake for a little miss who turns the big ONE tomorrow, and play some Rock Band obviously.

I do have a little shindig I can run off to just to yell happy new year and all that jazz, but I can't lie... Someone there is a bit of a "B" and I don't really want my new year to start off with that.
Just saying.

Plus I didn't wash my hair today haha.


So to all my lovelies here; near and far.
I wish you the most wonderful evening doing whatever you want on the last moments of 2010.
Mega Smooches!



XO. Kyla

1 comment:

  1. you are just too cute!!! i love this post. and i did a similar thing for new years. just sat around watching movies. it was great!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete