Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Randomness About Me..

Oops I'm a little bit behind here. Truth be told I have been working my bum off and then spending my free time on the other end of the city with Momma and baby Mason!

We have this problem where we do stuff all day and hang out all night and I don't usually leave until well after midnight. I'm not sure how either of us (mostly her lol) are getting any sleep.

I'm going to go back over tomorrow as we were going to do a little mini photoshoot today but didn't have time. We have to take advantage of the weather while we have it.

It's a SUPER cute one I promise you that.
Amazing props and everything!

SO as a little sidestep from my regular posting I wanted to share something lovely and oh so flattering.
I got the pleasure of Making one of my Polaroid Plush Cameras as a "secret" gift for April who can be found here.

Her boyfriend thought it would make a lovely gift for her, but accidentally grabbed it while still logged into April's account. It was the cutest thing ever. So we scrambled behind the scenes to make sure she didn't know until it arrived for her birthday <3

April asked if I wanted to answer some fun questions about myself, my shop and creative processes!
If you're interested in knowing a little bit more about me hope on over to Featured Artist - OneLateNight

XO. Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just found your blog, I'm glad I did, i'm now following! :)
    xx Beth

    http://deerlittlefawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello- i'm here from freckled nest... i adore the camera for the giveaway- and so would my kids, bit its so gorgeous i don't think i could let them touch it!
    going to go check out the rest of the shop! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stopping by from freckled nest...but I've had a ginormous crush on your plush cameras for some time now! so pretty. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got some great music posted on your blog thanks for sharing. your plushes are lovely, i especially like the tv! (visiting from freckled nest)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came here from Freckled Nest. Love the camera. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. via FN I love your plush cameras! I'm excited to received the one I won on Kaelabee's blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came here from Freckled Nest, love the camera!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! I'm also stopping in from FN. What pretty things you create!! I love it!! Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Super cute giveaway on FN, it would look great in my craft room!!

    laurie-beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm visiting from Freckled Nest...by the way I love your aqua plush camera :3 So cute

    ReplyDelete