Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Cat In The Hat - M's Photo Book

This is what I have been working towards finishing on and off for the last week! I did a little mini photoshoot of M who was two weeks at the time.

M'a mommy and daddy did a FANTASTIC job of decorating his room in a Dr. Seuss theme. Momma spent her pregnant months collecting Dr. Seuss books, items and toys. I love it!
The bedspread wasn't on when I was over last, so i'll make sure to take some pictures soon.

Here is the book. A year ago I found a Dr. Seuss board game, I kept it with the intention of using it somewhere, and this happened to be the most perfect time. The cover is the deconstructed game board. Throughout the book I have used some of the game pieces as embellishments, as well as old book covers, pages, and cut out picture pieces. The back page is a book cover that has been sewn together to form a pocket, all of the remaining game pieces are inside. Phew <3















These are just some of the pages. The full book can be found on my Flickr here.

I get to show momma the book tomorrow! Yay.

XO. Kyla

7 comments:

  1. awe awe awe! i love this! it's looks so amazing!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you!!
    It was so much fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! Im going to jump over and check out the rest of it but seriously....amazing :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is amazing!!!! I love it. I'm visiting from Freckled Nest, and love what I see. You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this little mini album is so freaking cute! you did a great job with it!!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete