Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

365 Days Of Photography! Days 22 & 23

These last few days have been really busy, and really sleepless! I'm trying to get all caught up for the weekend so I can breath. I have here my pictures for yesterday and today; I didn't get hom yesterday until well after midnight so I thought I would update today.

I have a really cute gift to take some pictures of and show you all, as well as orders to get shipped out. PLUS a giveaway! I will be setting that up for this weekend. I'm just getting the last goodies added.

Day 22 - Welcome Fall!
Thank you for making my hedges look way nicer!


Day 23. Hello Dessert.
I'm going to go eat you and watch the Office in 5 minutes!


I have SO many blogs to catch up on reading tomorrow!
I can't wait.
Happy Thursday <3

XO. Kyla

1 comment: