Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

365 Days Of Photography! Day 12 & A Vintage Bag.

So yesterday I went to go see the new Resident Evil movie, and as I was about to leave I realized that I didn't have my license. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, so someone else had to drive.

Today as I mentioned yesterday I was going to clean, and look for it while I did. When I really think about it, I'm not sure how long it has been missing. I haven't had to pull it out of my wallet in ages so who knows how long I have been driving without it. AWKWARD. So that is hindering some plans.

I cleaned and still haven't found it. It's over $100.00 to get it replaced. What a huge pain.

Anywho, I cleaned up some of my luggage and found this super cute bright yellow metal rack a while back that is the perfect size for all of my journals to fit into the slots up right; dreamy!


I also just listed this bag in my shop!
I would have actually kept it in a heartbeat, and have for the last few weeks. It is about 2 inches too small in the hight to fit my extra large laptop, otherwise I would never let it go haha.




Here's to a lovely week!

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Losing your license is the worst! I lost mine a while ago, got a new one...and then found the old one. In a very sensible place too - you know, one of those places that you put things so you won't forget where you put it...that worked out well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I always find those "spots" that I'm meant to remember way after the fact.

    This time I know it's not in my house, I think I must have dropped it in a parking lot or something, I even called places I have gone and no one has found it.

    Such a bummer! I feel secluded to my house; but at least I'm saving gas :)

    ReplyDelete