Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Plush! It's About Time!

Holy Moly!

I'm super excited. I have been working on this Plush for the better part of the last 4 months, maybe more. I keep changing my idea, or getting busy. I can finally say that it is finished, and I love it! I have a few more styles, and screen fronts in the works for more options. I figured I would have it ready for fall!

It was stuffed and and embroidered last night,
then made it's pictorial debut this afternoon.
I can say that I'm totally smittin'

So here it is, a new Plush from OneLateNight.



I hope that everyone loves it!
Once I get the rest of the screens set up, I'll have them
listed in my Etsy shop!

XO. Kyla

9 comments:

  1. you are completely talented! i adore everything that you have on your etsy. i absoutely am loving this one though. i would love to have one. i just need to get my boyfriend to allow me to spend a few bucks for something SO amazing!

    i hope you're having a great day kyla!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is SO cute!!! Can't wait to see what other stuff you're coming up with...

    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. worth the wait! That is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Thank you so much <3
    I really appreciate all of the positive love!!

    xo. Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you!! I can't wait to list it :)

    ReplyDelete