Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just Breathe! This Is My Frustrated Face...

I will be the first to admit that I am a procrastinator!
However I love when things are finished and Organized. 

I leave for Newfoundland tomorrow evening, and last night (more like this am at about 3:00) had a little mini panic. I'm not packed, or really ready to go; and truth be told I even made lists to make sure I did everything. haha wishful thinking I suppose. So a quick 2 hour nap between today and yesterday and I'm working through it!

Today I am SO tired just trying to get all of those
"I'll do it tomorrow's" done.











HOWEVER with that being said there was a bunch of things
I wanted to do blog and shop wise before I leave too.

Photograph my Journal Pages!
Photograph and List a few fun goodies to Etsy.
Nap...
Finish off some happy mail and go back
to the post office again today
ANOTHER BLOG GIVEAWAY!!
for all of the lovelies coming to visit from the darling Miss Indie's Blog
did I mention Nap?...guh haha

Be back soon! Promise :)

XO. Kyla

3 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous that you're going on a fun trip!!! it'll be so exciting for you! i hope you have tons of fun!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm actually really excited, but once panic mode takes over, I get all frazzled!

    xo, Kyla

    ReplyDelete