Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Journaling For A Cause - Prompts 12 and 13

Prompt 12 - What Did You Do Today?


Prompt 13 - Childhood Dreams?



I was going for the look of a chalkboard!
Incase you can't read it it says:

When I was little I wanted to be many things when I grew up. A Mermaid, Figure Skater, Dinosaur, Marine Biologist, Secretary, Singer and of course an Artist. My friends and I would play store in my basement with all of my dress up clothes. We even played office with electronic calculators and files! Eventually we started drafting outfits to be fashion designers. I used to pretend my bike was a horse because I am allergic to real ones, and her name was Lightening. I used to put on cooking shows in the kitchen just for myself. I thought by now that we would have flying cars. I couldn’t wait to be a “grown up”. I played way to much Nintendo. I used to hold my salad fork up in the air and eat it like I was a “Long Neck” from the Land Before Time.

As you can tell from the picture, when I grew up. I turned into a big kid again :)

XO. Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment