Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

I hate Airplanes...

So I'm on route home from Newfoundland today, I should be home in a few hours. However due to intense fog in St John's my first flight was delayed by 2 hours, and I never made my connection. I was never rebooked. Luggage lost, then found; then treated like an exposive device as it was left on the place tarmac for 3 hours. They told me due to all of the fuss I probably couldn't get out until Sunday.

Im travelling home alone, and I had a crying nervous
 breakdown at the ticket desk.
I'm a mess.

This day has been totally silly. I'm super tired. I have 2 new flights now to get out of here. (thank GOD) Looks like I leave Halifax, then off to Montreal for my connection.
Then hopefully back to Calgary, I miss my bed.

I got a frap and the internet. I can start to relax for a few hours before I get on my first flight again!

I will leave you with a picture of the yummiest Cod I ever ate!

Ps. I'll be doing the draw for the Giveaway tomorrow :)

XO. Kyla

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! Airplanes can be nightmares. I hope your day gets much much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. I totally feel for you. I've had my share of bad airport experiences. Glad everything has settled down for you. Safe travels!

    :o)Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! That sounds like a terrible experience... That sucks! I hope the other two flights are a lot better.

    And that looks DELICIOUS! Mmm! Complete with a nice Keith's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have only been on airplanes a few times. and they have all been happy ones. but i'm still scare of airplanes! they make me feel weird! something about it. idk!

    i hope you have a great weekend!
    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete