Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

I just wanted to do a quick little excited post.
I reached my 100th sale on Etsy today!!
I'm giddy about it. I feel like it's a pretty big milestone for me; especially with all of the gorgeous things on there to choose from already, and 100 people chose me :)


I just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone that has followed along here, purchased something or got the word out.
I really, truly appreciate each and every one of you.

I just thought you should all know that <3

XO. Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the milestone! :) Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) I love your blog!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's amazing, congratulations! Here's to 100(+) more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! Definite butterflies!

    ReplyDelete