Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Few More Sneak Peeks!

So I'm still trying to get all of the nautical goodies together. I have lots for sure! I just have a few more things that I'm itching to make. In all honestly I think I'm having more fun taking pictures of it all haha.





In the mean time, I have a cute altered project to show you from some vintage lovelies that I have been collecting for a while. Also I have a quick Etsy update with some Vintage glasswear. One item in particular that I'm really excited about!

Ps. Glee..What did you think?

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are beyond amazing!!!
    jealous!
    Also, Don't forget to head over to my blog and snatch up the Blog Button for accepting the journal challenge!! http://www.iheartrunwithscissors.com/2010/06/challenge.html
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janel!
    I totally added it onto my sidebar.
    I'm super SUPER excited to start :)

    ReplyDelete