Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

DIY - Vintage Napkin Holder Picture Frames

So I have been collecting these for about 2 years now, but due to lack of space I haven't really displayed them much. So I figured I would do a quick DIY that I did to my desk for the summer months.

A few napkin holders, various sizes and materials.


Measure the LxW of the container. *Remember that there is about a 1/2 inch space around the edge that will hold your picture so make sure when printing you add a white frame, or note that some of your edge will be covered.

Also just as a personal preference I used pictures that I printed onto paper as it is much easier to fit into the space and you dont have to cut up your originals :)



Now push in the middle base with the spring back and set your pictures in!


Could also be super cute with numbers or names in them for place settings; or used in a craft booth showing your prices. Even filled with fabric sheets to use as take aways with your information!

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. This is absolute brilliance! I've had a crush on these old napkin holders for ever but never pick them up because I don't know where to get the napkins and now I'm totally inspired!! Thankyou!
    -Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww You're more than welcome!!
    I hope you find a bunch of cute ones to use from here on out!

    ReplyDelete