Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

30 Day Journal Challenge - Upcycled Journal Cover

Firstly if you're in need of some creative fun for the next 30 days hop on over to Janels blog to find out more about the
30 Day Journal Challenge for all of the details!
The first promt will be available tomorrow, I'm EXCITED!!

In the mean time I just finished converting a sketchbook into my journal with a little cover update.

Before

After




I added some super cute plaid scrapbook paper that I bought months ago and still haven't used to a cardboard backing. It reminds me of Summer and Camping. Of course I had to add buttons, and a star somewhere.

3.14 represents me perfectly
It happens to be my birthdate, and mean PI. Coincidently I'm pretty terrible at math, so it seems funny to me. So I now call it Pie; or simply easy as 3.14

Happy Sunday!
XO. Kyla

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The buttons are too cute! I cant wait to start the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete