Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

30 Day Journal Challenge - Prompt 4

Our prompt today was to show what our heart is filled with.




I could have been a little less literal;
but truth is I didn't feel like it haha.
Also I have never drawn a "real" heart before, and I use that term loosely because I'm 100% positive that nothing is really where it should be.

Has anyone noticed the complete downgrade
in pencil crayon quality lately?

When I was in elementary school I could sharpen those things on that god awful wall hanging pencil sharpener that you could hear grinding your pencil to a pulp. Yet I use an actual hand sharpener now and with each turn the pencil just falls apart...
I ran out of 3 redish pencil crayons.
Poop.

XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. hehe thank you, I was pretty nervous about drawing it to be honest :)

    ReplyDelete