Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Little Update

I hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!


Did you catch Glee last night? Lots of amazing songs, I could and will watch it over and over.
It's still snowing again here in Calgary, it's also May. Spring needs to come back and stay; it's confusing the Robin's in my backyard to the point of panic.

I will leave you with this song because it makes me happy!

I wish it was the actual video - Oh Jane Lynch and Olivia Newton-John!

Update - PS. I'm going to be doing the draw for the goodies in my previous post Sunday, so today is your last chance to enter <3

XO. Kyla

1 comment:

  1. Oo I loved Glee, but we haven't got the second season here yet. Instead another season of America's Next Top Model will have to keep me going, and the final of Project Runway! woohoo. Hope this finds you well x

    ReplyDelete