Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Catch Up Sunday.

Yikes, so again I have been a terrible blogger.
However I have been making some cute stuff and tying up loose ends.

In the last month or two I have been laid off, celebrated my birthday, finally ate my first full meal of Sushi, saw some hillarious movies, caught up on some much needed sleep, visted my favorite little baby, wrote down a million crafty ideas, custom plush cameras, learning to make some puppy clothes and now I'm on the hunt for a new job; fingers crossed  :)

Here are just a few pictures of what has been keeping me busy.









I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
XO. Kyla

5 comments:

  1. I love those green coordinated cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!

    They were so fun to make, they are a custom order for a wedding reception for all 10 members of the wedding party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a chocolate My Little Pony? If so that is awsome! I too like the cameras but the baby is super cute. It sounds like you've been having a good time. I am jealous of the sleep, what i wouldn't give to catch up on some of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha it is absolutely my little pony! Plus it was a few days after easter and was only 99cents; Jackpot :)

    The sleep has been amazing, I can't lie; I have also been thinking of ways to smuggle that little one away all of the time hehe.

    ReplyDelete