Today Is really slow at work...like painfully slow.
I have been left to other means of entertaining myself.
1) I painted my nails last night with a bottle of nail polish that I found in the bottom of a box in my art room. It looks like I dipped my fingers in tin foil. Coincidentally the polish is staying on about as well as you would think gluing tin foil to ones nails would. Bad Move.
Each time I type they distract me.
2) On MTV.ca they have Ke$ha's new CD under the "Leaked" section.
It's really silly, and I'm addicted. Blah Blah Blah, Party at a Rich Dude's House, Dinosaur and Take It Off.
3) I drove to work today without Windshield Wiper Fluid. My car is filthy.
The drive home will be interesting. I went to look for snow to wipe on instead. However the only snow I can find around here is just at dirty as my car.
4) I think Snuggies were the popular gift to give this holiday season. I gave and received one!
Mind you - I gave one to my mom strictly so I could make fun of her while wearing it. "Hey mom can you grab the phone? I seem to be restricted, but your backwards housecoat has left your arms free with the ability to answer that. Peachy; Thanks"
Upon entering the thrift store at lunch today they had a rack dedicated to Snuggies. Looks like everyone is being proactive and giving away those gifts from that estranged aunt you have that still thinks you're 7.
5) I've been writing down little quips, words and sentences to paint when I get home!
I have SO much I want to do this year for my etsy shop. I just need some super motivation!
6) I can't wait for Style School with LA and Elsie. I'm finishing up my Binder Cover today. I LOVE it.
7) My Craft room was messy the second I moved in there. I'm like 97% clean. I just have some junk to find a place for and I'll finally take a picture. I LOVE it.
These Pictures make me Happy
Door Rug from here.
From the lovely cakies
All From We Heart It