Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Christmas Colors

I honestly can't wait to decorate - I'm starting to feel like it's ok to celebrate Christmas again. Even though I have been pretty down in the dumps as of late.

I have a color palette that I'm using to make a super fun dining room set up for our family Christmas dinner. I want to take lots of pictures with my family so the more dramatic looking the better

So I thought I would post some lovely pictures from We Heart It that show my colors but have nothing to do with the Holidays per say.

Tarnished Silver, Deep Red, Vibrant Red, Teal, White  and a touch of Brown.
There will be lots of glass, lights and glitter and owls for good measure!






























XO. Kyla

4 comments:

  1. That is an amazing color scheme, love all the inspiration shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color scheme! Post pictures of your table! It sounds like it is going to pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wood owl ornament!!! Beautiful

    Twila

    twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete