Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Food Coma

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day spent with loved ones, food and that ever impending urge to run and find the nearest set of sweat pants!

I stuffed my face last night, worked it off with some Band Hero, and ate a rediculous amount of left overs today!

Here are some pictures of some of the lovely decor and desserts we got to partake in last night.

My Table, and Serving Bar
All items are thrifted, altered and a few adornments are from Home Outfitters!














Home Made Wreath from my Tutorial



Home made Napkin Rings


The Pretty Food






Fudge Pudding, Lemon Cake Bottom. Topped with whipped cream, Blackberries and Raspberries

Cranberry and Lemon Jello. Topped with whipped cream Blackberries, Cranberries and Raspberries.


XO. Kyla

4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! Your decor looks like it came right out of a magazine! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!
    I had a lot of fun doing it :)

    I wish I could leave it up all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how gorgeous! You did a lovely job :D

    ReplyDelete