Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Picture Style

On the First Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Second Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Third Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Fourth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Fifth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 


On the Sixth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 


  On the Seventh Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Eighth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...  


On the Ninth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Tenth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


On the Twelfth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


 Love Love.

Also while searching for some fun pictures. I came across these beauties..
too cute for words.





XO. Kyla

2 comments:

  1. that piggy is just looking for a kiss don't you think? I like the sound of your bubbles, amazing how some solutions are so thin and woosy, and other stuff is thick and long lasting. I haven't heard of your brand you mention though. Hey, merry Christmas!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Jenni!
    I will email you about the greatness that is gymboree :D

    I'm a smidgen busy with the Holidays - but right after I'm going to grab you a bubble blower pack - they last forever!!

    Merry Christmas to you too!!

    ReplyDelete