Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

One Lovely Blog - Pass On The Love!



Carol Ann from  That Is Charming  has given me a One Lovely Blog Award!
Super Fun!

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are to accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Alright so lets do this!!
Here are some of my New and Current favorites!

1. Found Paper Co.
2. Little Brown Pen
3. City Of Dionne
4. Our.City.Light
5. Beautiful Bridget Designs
6. Zertuchina
7.  Almost Exactly
8. Smile And Wave
9. Run With Scissors
10. {create*loves}
11. Freckled Nest
12. Bleu Bird Vintage Blog
13. Decor 8
14. Polkadot Photography
15. A Beautiful Mess
Phew there is my list!!
Thank you to everyone for providing me with lots of lovely posts to look and read through :)

XO. Kyla

3 comments:

  1. You are one of my new favorite lovely blogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you!
    your blog is such a treat to my weekends when i catch up on Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete