Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Glitter Spider Tutorial

I saw these super cute little spider ornaments at the store and thought, Gosh how fun!
I decided to try and make some of my own.

Here is a little how to - and some things I learned along the way

Supplies you will need:


  • Some inexpensive wire (thicker the better)
  • Plyers
  • Glitter
  • Glue  
  • Different size bells
Spread out your glitter.
I choose non Halloween colors for a more whimsical look instead.


Next completely coat your bells with glue, and roll in the glitter and shake off the excess. This part is really messy.


Now take your wire and cut 3 strips per spider and bend your legs, then glue to the bottom of your spider bell body.




Now you have a spider!


I found that adding some of the hot glue to the legs made for some interesting webs.
You can also glitter up your legs, which I ended up doing after the fact.






Happy Crafting!!

XO. Kyla

4 comments: