Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You're The One

You know when songs tug at your heart?
This one does it for me.

As a side note, if you have never listed to Rev Theory...I highly recommend them.
Great New Album!

You're the one
I lie awake
Inside the darkness
I fall apart
I can't escape

From your hold on my heart
Time after time
I keep running in circles
I can't deny what is real

You're the one
You are the hurt inside of me
And you are the one that makes me weak
Shadows that crawl all over me
Swallow the light that let's me see

Have I fallen too far away
Now that it's over
It's hard to stay sober again

You're the one
Running in circles
Still findin' my way
I will live for tomorrow
And not yesterday
But I can't deny what is real

Now that it's over
It's hard to stay sober again
You're the one.
/Pout!
XO. Kyla
PS. A More uplifting post a bit later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment