Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Whats Cookin' Good Lookin'

I send the lovely Leigh-Ann from Freckled Nest a spur of the moment crafted recipe book.

It contains:
2 Vintage Book covers sewn together
Binder Rings
Various thrifted recipes from cook books
Holders for recipe cards, and room to grow
Leigh-Ann's own pictures of various yummy goodness
Cute little utensils; whisk and chopstick holders and shopping lists

It was a really super fun book to make!
I hope she loves it :)
Here are a few pages below that I can show now that it has made it's way to her through the mail











XO. Kyla

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! LA is super lucky! Great book!! :)
    P.S. Totally <3 the 'I'm just a girl' bag a few posts down. :)
    Happy Days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!
    It was really fun to make, I'm thinking of working some kits into my etsy, I have piles and piles of stuff on the go. I really hope she loves it.

    The bags should be up next week as well :)
    I love it as well it's my favorite one so far, Going to be hard to part with definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)

    I just want to say that this is awesome recipe book :D

    I looove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you!
    I hope LA gets a lot of use out of it :)

    ReplyDelete