Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Vintage Game Goodness!

In the last 2 days I found some lovely 1950's vintage games!



A blurb from the FAQ section of the Careers Game, My Favorite.
"Sorry I was away too long, I was on the Moon"

Super CUTE Road Trip Game!


Can you Collect all of the Barley?
The aqua color is to die for!

A French Car Game! It's really adorable :)
Brail is on the corner of each card!
...and honestly how amazing is the card holder itself!?


2 of a Kind!?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

I decided that I really have a thing for super old pencils. The erasers are hard like clay, they are just gorgeous!
They remind me of my Papa, and the pencils I used to draw with while he was working in the garage.


Too much fun has worn them out!

Crayon Colored Wooden game pieces, beautiful.

XO. Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment