Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Insert Pillow Here!

I am super sleepy this morning.

Work is providing to be tough already... must keep eyes open. Ive been here for 2 hours and I would rather go outside and take pictures.
This girl needs a vacation!
This lovely lady will hopefully play my day away a little faster than usual!

A mega jackpot find!
I was thrifting and came across a beautiful Fuji Instax.
My little powder now has a Boyfriend!

I think I feel a give away coming along!
but we'll let them get aquainted first.
xxxx

**Also as a side note I'm finally all caught up on Big Brother, just in time for tonights new episode. Could Jordan and Jeff be any cuter!?
When they talked about spiders mating. lol
I could just eat them up :)

I hope everyones day is Peachy Keen!

XO. Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment