Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!

I'm a few hours behind on this update but I was looking for an epic picture to post of my dad on the beach. Mission Accomplished!!

My dad is the type of guy who it typically really quiet, unless he is really into something and you can see that glimmer in his eye. Just a few night ago I was asking if I could borrow some tools to build up our office deck...

Well that sparked an entire conversation about what each drill bit does, clamps, hand saws and rulers. Even though I knew what I needed I never said a word and let him continue, it's great to see him excited about telling me something that he is interested in, and we dont spend as much time together as we should. So moments like this are nice.

He has taught and given me so many things
How to stand up for myself.

To never give up.

There is always room for improvement.

Even though I have taken many different paths, and if we do
not always agree I know that he is proud of me.

I know that when I am in trouble or upset he would do anything to make it better.
I can make a mean BBQ, and have learned his Chili recipie inside and out.

When he says "That'a girl" I feel like I'm a little kid again and it makes me smile.


Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!

xoxo. Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment