Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bananas!!

Phew these last two weeks have been a blur. I have had so much to do, and i'm not sure I can even remember if I did everything I needed!
I have 2 friends weddings coming up in the next months. One in July and the other in September for which I am a bridesmaid. I'm busy making cake toppers, guest sign in books presents, invites, doing alterations on dresses, planning parties....sooo much.
However I'm the most excited about the Guest sign in book. I have been working on it for the last 5 months bit by bit, and it has taken on a life of it's own I'm really excited about where it's going. Id show some pictures but incase the bride is a little snoopy I will save it for September :)
...but know that it gives me butterflys and I can't get through it without tears of joy!

Also have you seen the Hangover?? OMG!!!
I saw it opening night with my brother. I actually snorted laughing in the theater at least 3 times. I love movies that are totally rediculous and this was one of them!!

Also i'm totally behind on my My ESTY Shop . I have a rubbermaid container full of goodies to put up, so I'm trying to work on that. This weekend is just crazy.

Friday: Out with the office Staff for some Friday Patio Action

Saturday: Bridal Shower, and Bachlorette Party!

Sunday: Building benches and tables as a surprise for our office Patio area.

Painting, Crafts and napping? Gosh I hope so.


Also I bought these 2 AMAZING bags at the beginning of last week.


Dakine and Hurley <3


The red one is my "I have good intentions of going to the gym bag" haha it is currently holding some of my cameras....at least I aimed high haha.

Also here are some of the goodies that are in the beginning stages:

I love the vintage little girl print above!!



These Ones are up in the shop now. I'm loving the bird houses!



Have a lovely weekend!!

xo. Kyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment